Monday, February 6, 2012

Wishlist

A few things I wouldn't mind owning (even if I had a twang of capitalist guilt in me)...

1. A camera, I desperately need a new camera. I need to be able to take pictures for this blog and the other ones under this roof (about food and languages). But my god they're expensive and so difficult to choose from! Any tips?

2. Some exciting lipstick for Valentines day...

3. My faux-Cambridge satchel is slowly falling apart - after all, I use it EVERY day - so I predict it will retire at some point during 2012. The question is, for a real Cambridge satchel? And which colour?!
4. A bento box. Now Paperchase, will you ever make them microwaveable? Pretty please?
5. And last but not least, a ukelele (I prefer this spelling, don't care what people say), so I could play like this:



Have a good week everyone!

1 comment: