Last stages of packing...
Friday, June 15, 2012
This weekend is going to be spent mostly packing, fretting over tenancy contracts and more packing. But before that I thought I would share my top 10 pins of the week - I might even make a tradition out of this!
1. Simple but dainty giftwrap.
2. That scalloped dress is just too cute.
3. Big messy hair + lacy dress + black sensible boots = I like! If I'm not going to any festivals, is it suitable for a relaxed weekend in the summer? Maybe a summer barbecue outfit?
4. Some worldly home inspiration.
5. I am addicted to colourful things hanging from walls such as these sweet candy lights.
6. Gotta try this rope bun, looks like perfect holiday hair, you can make it while waiting for your train/plane/[enter transport method here]
7. I actually went into Boots in the middle of the week to buy these. They didn't have them. Shame on you, Boots.
8. Looks like ideal reception food.
9. Boat hotel in Stockholm's archipelago [sigh]
10. Now I know I should have avoided Copenhagen and gone straight to Roskilde.
Sunday, June 10, 2012
So many ways to pack! Which one do you recommend? I don't think I'm organised enough to manage most of this, maybe this one below looks more achievable?
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Pastels! I do love a pastel house...
Some Jubilee paraphernalia.
Back home I put up some bunting, baked scones and watched the final of The Apprentice.
Saturday, June 2, 2012
I'm such a bad blogger, too lazy to take decent pictures on a regular basis, oh well. This weekend we're just house-hunting, lazying around and eating cake in between.
I am absolutely mesmerised by the pomp and bling this weekend, especially after watching this TV show. The moment when they show a caption from an old album saying "Grandpapa in his carriage" is just priceless! ha!
Golden Ponies shoes finally arrived and my god, they were worth the wait. Dream shoes! Now the only problem is that I'm really tempted to get these: