Monday, April 2, 2012

Wishlist: Holiday edition

Blue lagoon

I guess this is the holiday version of this morning's post.

1. People Tree sun hat. Beautiful but will have to wait for the sales.
2. Topshop swimsuit. Is it just me or swimsuits are either 50s pin-up or flabby middle-age?
3. H&M bikini - not sure about the 'reinforced' top though...
4. H&M bikini. I quite like this colour, it matches my current nail colour.
5. MAC lipstick, perfect with Ray Ban Wayfarers.

I still haven't seen the bikini trends for this year and haven't seen anything that draws me instantly in the shops, any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Oooft I would love to go to Iceland! I know what you mean about the limited swimsuit style - though I'd probably like that Toppers one better if it was just completely strapless. Great selection! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete